top of page

Muscle Bound Group

Public·15 members

Live: Al Ain VS Al-Nassr stream 4 March 2024

Al-Ain. 14:52:53. Al-Nassr. Live Streams. About. Al-Ain vs Al-Nassr Live Streams. Links will appear around 45 mins prior to kick-off. Please check back again ...

Al-Ain FC vs Al Nassr 04.03.2024 – Stream and VODs Live stream of the match Al-Ain FC vs Al Nassr from 04.03.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Match of the day. Manchester United will against Club Brugge in match UEFA Europe League. My prediction this match could be the won for Manchester United with margin score is 2 goals. Manchester United have great result on last 6 match in qualification due to Manchester United have won in 4 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Club Brugge have not good result in qualification Champions League due to Club Brugge only draw in 3 match and 3 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Manchester United can defeat Club Brugge on this match due to Manchester United have great result on last 3 match in qualification. Surely Manchester United have more chance to win on this match. Brescia, who extended their winless run to 10 games and are second-bottom in the table, took a shock lead with a Jhon Chancellor header in the 26th minute before Lorenzo Insigne, with a penalty, and Ruiz replied after halftime. Napoli, who host Barcelona in their Champions League last 16, first leg tie on Tuesday, rose to sixth on 36 points, one more than Parma, Verona and AC Milan who play at the weekend. Having reached the milestone of a year unbeaten, Liverpool must now negotiate two significant obstacles before the end of the month. Their next two Premier League games are away to Jose Mourinho's Tottenham on Saturday, 11 January - the Portuguese famously oversaw a Chelsea win in 2014 which derailed Brendan Rodgers' hopes of taking the title to Anfield - and at home to Manchester United, the only team to take a point off them all season, the following Sunday. The fans don't deserve this, the club doesn't deserve this. Despite fielding a strong side containing Spain international Saul and club-record signing Joao Felix, Atleti could not see off the minnows in 90 minutes as Julen Castaneda cancelled out Angel Correa's opener to force extra time. The lowly hosts overpowered the Champions League side in the extra period and a strike from Sergio Benito condemned Atletico to their earliest exit from the Copa since losing to Albacete in 2011, before Diego Simeone took charge of the club. Posted at 76' Attempt missed. Gonzalo Higuaín (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the left. Goal!Posted at 75' Goal! Juventus 2, Brescia 0. Juan Cuadrado (Juventus) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Blaise Matuidi. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Juventus. Andre Gray replaces Danny Welbeck. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Fabian Schär (Newcastle United). Posted at 90'+1' Craig Dawson (Watford) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Will Hughes (Watford) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90' Foul by Will Hughes (Watford). Posted at 89' Joelinton (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. The forwards ahead of them do not yet have the experience or guile to break down a massed defence, and full-backs Luke Shaw, Ashley Young and Aaron Wan-Bissaka have offered little attacking threat down the flanks. Solskjaer also described Pogba as the ‘best all-round midfielder in the world’, and it is easy to see how he will fit into the current side. Al-Ain vs Al-Nassr: How to Watch Live, TV Channels and 26 minutes ago — Al-Ain vs Al-Nassr: TV Channel and Live Streaming ; Argentina: Star+ ; Australia: Paramount+ ; Brazil: DirecTV GO, ESPN4, NOW NET and Claro, Star+ Khatlon, as I look, seasoned guys. And it seems to me that the Tajik steam train will not be able to crush them. Although the fight promises to be stubborn. Maybe even a draw. For the owners, judging by the layouts, this is not a bad option. There will be many or few goals, I will not venture to suggest. Although both teams show quite spectacular results. I will watch them further. But Khatlon somehow intuitively inspires confidence in me in the sense that he should not merge this game. I hope they do not let you down. At least nothing but a bungle. It is clear that I will not observe this action, I only find out the result. Actually, I don’t really like to watch the matches I bet on. Nervous more. Shakhtyor is one of the league favorites, and they went back after first week match, with the 2:0 victory in Gorodeja. Team is full of the international players and they should be able to make another good performance here. however, Neman IDD show that have compact team, and they went back after first loss, to beat Vitebsk without any issues. United kept their antagonists out just once in their last eight fixtures, and they might have conceded more than once against the Saints at the weekend if it wasn't for Martin Dubravka's heroics between the sticks. It was always going to be impossible for him to live up to that. As a player he is the best he can be, but he will never be able to do the things that Gerrard did. Playing alongside Gerrard at first was not very helpful because when you are around one of the best midfielders there has ever been, you are never going to look as good as him. It is only since Gerrard left in 2015, and the team started evolving under Jurgen Klopp, that people have been able to see Henderson's own qualities. Dinamo brest fc have won three games and drew three games against Isloch fc, and these draws are the last games which means that they have three draws in a row so I expect the same. The game is between Dinamo brest and Isloch. It is going to be interesting what Newcastle try to do against them, and how much energy they have got left, because they worked so hard in their draw against Manchester City on Saturday. Lawro's prediction: 2-1Bobby's prediction: 2-1 Arsenal v BrightonBrighton always carried a threat at Anfield when they lost to Liverpool on Saturday, and always tried to play good football. But the Seagulls will have been disappointed to concede two goals to set-pieces, and that was not the first time that they have done all right, but still ended up empty-handed. It's not cool," he said. Balo can leave Brescia Italian striker Mario Balotelli can leave Brescia on a free transfer in January as his game is not suited to a relegation scrap, the Serie A club's president Massimo Cellino has said. The former Manchester City and Liverpool forward has struggled to find form since joining Brescia in August, scoring two goals in eight league appearances. Nagy replaces Andreas Weimann. SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Bristol City. Famara Diédhiou replaces Benik Afobe. Posted at 64' Attempt blocked. Massimo Luongo (Sheffield Wednesday) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Kieran Lee. SubstitutionPosted at 61' Substitution, Sheffield Wednesday. Roma have been defeated in 4 of their last 5 games. In those 5 games they have conceded 13 goals. In the Championship, the Italians are still in the Eurozone but I do not believe that they will be here long if they play this bad. I believe that Roma will play offensive today because that is the only way they can hope to continue competing in the Euroleague. Gent is in good form. They have no problems in the domestic championship and are very efficient no matter where they play. They have scored 9 goals in their last 3 away games. That is why I think there will be a lot of goals in this match today It may be the season of good cheer, but those festive celebrations have been on short supply in Torquay as the football club have been extremely poor on the pitch and have failed to win any of their last seven league games. With so little points coming in, it should come as no surprise to learn that they have dropped down the league and they go into this weekend’s fixture just five points off the bottom four. Antonio is one of four players to score at four different venues for a single club against a single opponent in the Premier League, alongside Steed Malbranque (Fulham v Manchester City), Dele Alli (Tottenham v Watford) and Christian Eriksen (Tottenham v Everton). Tottenham's Harry Kane has scored eight goals in his last nine Premier League games against West Ham. Indeed, Kane has scored 29 goals in 46 Premier League London derbies - only Thierry Henry (43), Teddy Sheringham (32) and Frank Lampard (32) have netted more. Last time out, Wycombe struggled to contain Coventry, which was uncharacteristic. That said, the result flattered the visitors somewhat. Therefore, the league leaders probably won't be feeling too downbeat. Overall, Wycombe have been very, very good at home this season, so they ought to fancy themselves to do well on New Year's Day, especially since their opponents are badly out of form. I hope I'm being that calm leader for the staff and working on the priorities that the owners and players need me to," said Baird, adding that NWSL players were still being paid and no staff had been laid off. Baird said it was also critical to keep an eye on the big picture. This is my dream job, it's just a little bit more challenging and a little less sleep in the beginning than I thought," she said. Mariano (Real Madrid) header from the left side of the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Assisted by Eder Militão with a cross. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Mariano (Real Madrid) header from the centre of the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Lucas Vázquez with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90' Corner, Real Madrid. Conceded by Alfonso Pedraza. Posted at 88' Foul by Lucas Vázquez (Real Madrid). Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says he never doubted midfielder Naby Keita, who returned and scored in Saturday's 3-0 win at Bournemouth. Keita cost £52. RB Leipzig in the summer of 2018, but has been restricted to only 17 Premier League starts since. Naby had injuries, the team is in really good shape, so then do you change?" said Klopp. It was just unlucky and in life you always need luck. A muscular issue, a groin strain and a back problem have affected 24-year-old Keita at various points during his Anfield career. ▶️ Al-Ain FC vs Al-Nasr Dubai CSC Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Al-Ain FC vs Al-Nasr Dubai CSC live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. Rashford scored twice in United's 4-0 Premier League win over Norwich City on Saturday, taking his tally to 19 in his past 23 games for club and country. I'm pleased for him this year that he is starting to get the goals he deserves, and hopefully he has not stopped yet," Maguire told British media. He has a few more in the tank from now until the end of the season. Sagadam and Kopetdag Asgabat have pretty similar results in the league in Turkmenistan so far this season. Teams had similar results last season also as Kopetdag Ashgabat took the 4th place while Sagadam have finished in the third position in the league. Al Ain - Al Nasr Live - UAE Premier League Eurosport is your source for the latest UAE Premier League match updates. Get the full recap of Al Ain - Al Nasr, complete with stats and highlights. Al Nassr vs. Al Ain - Watch Live Al Nassr vs. Al Ain. MON 3:20 PM. Al Nassr vs. Al Ain. AFC Champions League · Hazza Bin Zayed Stadium. Other Games. TUE 9:20 AM. Ulsan Hyundai vs. His nagging of the Inter leadership finally paid off this month, the famously combative coach finally getting his way with the addition of Victor Moses, Ashley Young and Christian Eriksen, all from English Premier League clubs. Meanwhile, winger Matteo Politano was dispatched to Napoli and Austrian winger Valentino Lazaro was given a loan move to Newcastle. Post updateScott McTominay (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Post updateFoul by Jonny Evans (Leicester City). Post updateHarry Maguire (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Jonny Evans (Leicester City). BookingBrandon Williams (Manchester United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Brandon Williams (Manchester United). This is very important match for both this rivals and for me it is much closer to home win, it is clear. So, team from Zrenjanin or Proleter is team who is new in this league and they are playing pretty good in last period. Against very strong rivals, this team was know to win at least one point and sometimes and even to beat them. Rad, on the other side is in big problems, and in series of losses. They are with Macva Sabac, surely team who will be back in second league. Proleter will beat them at home. Vitoria Setubal vs Sporting Lisbon predictions for Saturday's match in the Primeira Liga. Mid-table Vitoria Setubal will be looking to put a dent in Sportings CP's Champions League hopes when the pair lock horns in the Primeira Liga on Saturday. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. IN OTHER NEWS Wash your hands Otherwise Jose Mourinho will publicly call you out: IN THE CHANNELS We really wanted to include Cesc Fabregas playing Eddie Murphy but it’s a bit rude – so head here for that. Instead, here's John Motson storming into No. HAT-TIP "But what would truly be the best and fairest way for things to be decided this season if the remaining games can never be played? Here is one completely objective, scientific and clear-headed policy as proposed to us (not really, obviously) by each Premier League club…" Football365 spoke to every Premier League club, or at least pretended, to gather their thoughts on how the season should end. Turkey were in a group with France and Iceland, so to come out of that they've done well, and of course Italy were fantastic in qualifying, winning every game, that'll be tough obviously. Italy are the stand-out team in our group. It won't be easy but if we have all our players we'll compete against all of them. I've got bad memories and good memories of playing in Rome. Hopefully when we play Italy they will have six points already and will play the reserves. Capello replied that he was "not blind" before an indignant Conte continued with his complaint. Inter are not a team who defend deep and then break," he said. When we have possession, we know exactly what to do, we play from memory. We press high up the field and we try to control the match. Such discussions are common after matches in Italy, where coaches are interviewed by several broadcasters and often have to listen to analysis from studio guests. We’re confident that both teams will score on Saturday and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of VVV. The hosts might not have as many points on the board as their guests but they have performed to a decent standard at home, which is more than can be said for Emmen who have only secured one point on the road. Neither side have looked good at the back in recent weeks but both teams have been scoring on a regular basis which should make for an entertaining ninety minutes. Thankfully for the visitors, the cup gods were smiling down on them when Klose was sent off and, having a stronger bench to call on, it seemed inevitable United would break Norwich resistance. Krul did his best to keep them at bay, saving from Paul Pogba, Mason Greenwood and Marcus Rashford - three of United's six substitutes - before remarkably clawing Maguire's header off the line. But with two minutes of extra-time remaining, United finally wore their opponents down when Maguire pounced to hooked home. As for the Blades, there were positives to take from their front-foot display but they remain without a win in four games since football resumed - a run of form they must quickly arrest to ensure their otherwise impressive first campaign back in the top flight does not peter out. Action and reaction from Sunday's FA Cup quarter-finalsArsenal look to FA Cup for solace againThe FA Cup has provided a shining light for Arsenal during a period that has seen them fail to replicate the consistent title challenges of Arsene Wenger's first 10 seasons in charge. For me, it is pretty real to expect plenty of goals in this match from UAE and I will surely try that option. So, home team is team who is very efficient in last period and they are team who is in last two matches scored even nine goals. In last official match at home, this team is won with amazing result, even 6-5, while in match before that one, it was 3-0. Al Fujairah is team who is have solid attack and I hope that they can score here at least one goal. Home team is huge favorite surely. Asked if he had considered his position following the weekend loss, the 39-year-old - who is under contract until 2024 - replied: "Long term? No, no. I'm OK, good, ready for the next challenge, which is Hamilton [on Wednesday]. I have done a real lot of thinking to myself and shared those thoughts with people around me, and I am ready to go again. I've had a lot of calls from the board since the weekend and the support for the players, my staff and myself has been incredible. The staff will be stood down from April 1-June 30 and remaining staff had been offered "significant" pay-cuts or reduced hours, Rugby Australia (RA) said on Tuesday. Today we have had to deliver the hardest news imaginable to our incredible, hard-working and passionate staff, that many of them will be stood down for a three-month period so that the game can survive this unprecedented crisis," RA Chief Executive Raelene Castle said in a statement. There has been a "spike" in the number of footballers in England seeking mental health support since the start of the coronavirus lockdown. In the first quarter of this year, the Professional Footballers' Association said 299 players had accessed support, compared to 653 in the whole of 2019. PFA director of player welfare Michael Bennett said he is "worried" now the situation has "hit home" for players. The statement said: "We are able to track every fan via the cameras and have spent many hours reviewing CCTV footage. We have engaged lip readers to study the footage and contacted Chelsea for further information from their players. We have also taken statements from other parties present at the time. We will play the best new mach Belarus cup soccer match between this Shakhtyor and Dinamo Brest a best pick for this mach a best pick over from 2.25 goals in the full events this mach where we look see minimal three goals and can for this our play look get a new great win from new 10 points for this our play if we see this three goals and for this two goals we see we will look a best new chance for this mach a best pick and for this two goals can look a minimal minus from 5 points.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page