top of page

Muscle Bound Group

Public·15 members

Al Ain vs. Al-Nassr live 4 March 2024 Sport TV

5 hours ago — How and where to watch the Al Ain vs Al-Nassr match live? If you ... How and where to watch the Al Ain vs Al-Nassr match live? If you want to ...

Toppling Serbia would be no easy task, but for Berge – as well as fellow rising stars Erling Braut Haaland and Martin Odegaard – Euro 2020 would be a chance to showcase their talents on the international stage. Sander Berge’s season in stats so far Berge has predominantly played in defensive midfield for Genk this season, starting 22 of their 23 league games and an ever-present in the six Champions League group games. As an indication of how deeply the Watford boss dug into his squad, the average shirt number for the 18 named in the match-day squad was 38, with the highest on display the 72 sported by unused substitute Andi Janjeva. None of them particularly covered themselves in glory, never fully getting to grips with their opponents or environment. Teenage Brazilian forward Joao Pedro showed the briefest of flashes and drew a good save out of home keeper Scott Davies, who was also called into action to superbly palm away a curling Callum Whelan shot in extra time, while Holebas hit the post with an angled drive. Well this is very important match for both sides so I don't think that the will just force anything for sure. Both teams have the same amount of points but Cherno More is holding that 6th place that leads to the playoffs so the pressure will be on Before side but still and a draw wouldn't be so bad as there is one more round until the end. All in all I expect difficult and though match where maybe one goal will decide the winner. Also H2H is on our side. At the last 5 matches all of the finished with under 2.5 goals easily. However, it wasn’t Roma’s first clash against a side from the Super Lig. The Giallorossi are winless in their last four away games against Turkish sides in European competition (D2 L2). Will this be a similar struggle for the visitors, or will they claim the three points they need to boost their hopes of getting out of the group? Roma come into this one pushing for the Champions League on two fronts. I intend to be here a long time," Richarlison, who has earned 19 caps for Brazil, told the club's website. This was the club which gave me the opportunity to show my football. It was here I managed to get a place in the Brazil national team and it was here I have scored lots of goals in the Premier League. It was a poor performance all round. It is what it is. We can't make many changes because of the injuries we have. We accept we have had a tough time with injuries so we will be as strong as we can be. Oxford United manager Karl Robinson speaking to BBC Match of the Day: "It's incredible. We've played three Premier League teams this season and only one of them has beaten us - Manchester City. Inter trail Juventus by five points and will be hoping the league leaders don't win that game on the 20th. An eight point gap with four games to go would be too high a mountain to climb. Their main aim has to be to finish second and then do well in next month's Europa League. The draw at Roma extended their unbeaten league run to four games, with two wins and two draws. Jordan Ayew had an effort disallowed for offside in the 38th minute but Palace grabbed the lead at Turf Moor on the stroke of halftime when Wilfried Zaha cut in from the left and his low strike beat Burnley keeper Nick Pope at the near post. Burnley should have drawn level in the 58th minute when a poor header from Cheikhou Kouyate fell straight to Chris Wood in the box but the New Zealand striker wasted the chance, blasting high and wide. STREAM) Al-Ain vs Al Nassr Live AFC Champions League 5 hours ago — How and where to watch the Al Ain vs Al-Nassr match live? If you How and where to watch the Al Ain vs Al-Nassr match live? If you want to ... Conceded by Millie Bright. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Caroline Weir (Manchester City Women) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 64' Corner, Manchester City Women. Conceded by Maren Mjelde. Goal!Posted at 60' Goal! Manchester City Women 2, Chelsea Women 1. Georgia Stanway (Manchester City Women) right footed shot from the left side of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Lauren Hemp following a fast break. Wolverhampton Wanderers have one win in the last seven matches. Manchester United have one loss in 10 league matches at home. Wolves have two wins in the last five meetings with Manchester United. Wolves have one clean sheet in the last 15 league matches. Manchester United have one win in six meetings with Wolves. Posted at 51' Foul by Leighanne Robe (Liverpool Women). Second HalfPosted at Second Half begins Liverpool Women 2, Arsenal Women 2. Valverde, who won two La Liga titles with Barca, is enjoying a rare break in a career which has lasted 18 years and taken him to some of Spain's top clubs such as Valencia and Athletic Bilbao as well as two stints at Greek giants Olympiakos. Aris is not that close to the top 3 teams in the league but have made it to the title group this season once more. They played away at 2nd placed at the time AEK Athens FC last round and scored 2 goals and got themselves a 2-2 draw which mostly annoyed AEK Athens as they are fighting for the 2nd place with PAOK and that is a Champions League place for next season. I've been in love with Mbappé for a long time," said Zidane. I've been seeing him for a long time, when he came here [to Real Madrid] for trials. Spurs lineup Ake transfer Tottenham are keeping a close eye on Bournemouth defender Nathan Aké as they look to bolster their defence, having kept just one clean sheet this season, the lowest of any side in the Premier League. If he is banned, Ancelotti could miss Sunday's match at former club Chelsea. The 60-year-old said after the 1-1 draw at Goodison Park that he was not disrespectful to Kavanagh, whose initial decision to award the stoppage-time goal was reversed by the video assistant referee because Everton's Gylfi Sigurdsson was lying offside in front of United goalkeeper David de Gea. Ancelotti said he also had a subsequent, private conversation in which he spoke to the referee "calmly". PLAYER RATINGS Chelsea: Kepa 6, Azpilicueta 7, Zouma 6, Rudiger 7, Emerson 6, Kovacic 6, Jorginho 6, Kante 7, Willian 7, Abraham 7, Pulisic 6. Subs: Hudson-Odoi 6, Batshuayi 6, Mount 6, Lille: Maignan 6, Pied 5, Gabriel 6, Djalo 6, Celik 5, Maia 5, Soumare 5, Xeka 5, Araujo 5, Yazici 5, Remy 7. Subs: Bamba 7, Jardim 6, Sanches 6. Liverpool keeper Jerzy Dudek saves Andriy Shevchenko's penalty to clinch a 3-2 shoot-out victory for the Reds. Serginho had fired Milan's first penalty over and Dudek denied Andrea Pirlo before Jon Dahl Tomasson and Kaka both scored for the Italian side. LiverpoolWhen I stopped it, in the first milliseconds, I thought maybe it's not over yet but when I saw the guys running at me, I said 'oh my god' - this is it, this is finished, that's the moment of your life. Posted at 66' Attempt saved. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) left footed shot from the left side of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 65' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Héctor Bellerín. Posted at 65' Attempt blocked. Neal Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Yves Bissouma. Posted at 63' Corner, Arsenal. Then say, 'right, OK, who really wants to go head over heels in being professional and bringing on the game?'"I'm sure if we do it properly, our product can be 100% better than it is right now. Nobody's going to kill a football club but find your level that you play at. Find the level your finances are putting you. Don't tell me you're a professional club when you're paying people part-time 80 quid a week and nobody turns up to your football matches. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Brighton and Hove Albion 2, Wolverhampton Wanderers 2. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Rúben Vinagre replaces Adama Traoré. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Dale Stephens (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Dale Stephens (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 90'+2' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Mind games over the Nubel deal The first issue Neuer faces is the transfer of Alexander Nubel, who will follow in Neuer's footsteps from Schalke to the Allianz Arena on a free in the summer. Nubel possesses many of the same qualities as Neuer - he is one of the outstanding goalkeepers in the Bundesliga and he is a leader, having been given the Schalke captaincy at a young age. AC Milan travel to the Luigi Ferraris Stadium to take on Sampdoria in the penultimate round of the Serie A season this Wednesday. Sampdoria, 15th in the table, are safe from relegation trouble and will hope to climb up the league between now and the season's end. The top ten is a pipe dream but one rooted to reality as Verona, in ninth, are only five points away. Tottenham weak defense has been their big problem of recent but the new Boss Mourinho has promised to tackle it with care coming to this game. Tottenham 9 from 10 games has witnessed both teams scoring, and I expect such here again against hungry Lions Southampton when we look at current performance of both teams. Posted at 78' Hand ball by Stefano Sabelli (Brescia). SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Roma. Davide Santon replaces Alessandro Florenzi. Posted at 76' Corner, Roma. Conceded by Bruno Martella. Posted at 75' Attempt blocked. Alfredo Donnarumma (Brescia) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. It's around this time of year that clubs start preparing to reveal their kit designs for next season. But we might have to wait a little this time around, so we've been reminiscing and appreciating some of the most iconic kits from years gone by. We asked BBC Sport journalists for their suggestions and, although there were plenty of classic kits that didn't make the cut, we've narrowed it down to the 20 below. With the Gunners chasing the game and fellow striker Alexandre Lacazette already substituted, the Gabonese forward left the pitch to relieve himself. Video - Ljungberg defends Aubameyang bathroom break00:15 "If you feel bad you feel bad, it’s nothing you can change. I actually didn't even notice he went off, I just saw him come back on after he'd been off for a couple of minutes. Slovan Liberec failed to beat mlada Boleslav at home in last round and now their third place is not even secured anymore so they must not aloud another waste of points especially because they will play versus right now worst team in the league and in my opinion first favorite for relegation, pribram is very bad team and I m sure Liberec is going to win this game but the odd on them is not so high so I decided to go with this handicap and maybe Liberec win with two difference but I do not want to recommend this risk bet WHO IS INTERESTED? A return to the Premier League seems unlikely given his travails there during an ill-fated two-year stint at St James' Park. However, given his renaissance he will not be short of offers despite missing much of this season with an ankle problem, with AC Milan and Bayern Munich both said to have already shown an interest. Fenix will host Los Andes for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors have better team than their opponent. Yeah, Los Andes are favorites in this game. However, this will be a very unpredictable league. Also, Los Andes have big fluctuations. In previous game Los Andes lost 0-1 against UAI Urquiza. Also, we have Fenix who's is worst team in this campaign. Of course, the hosts have a very difficult task in this season. Hosts have very poor results. They have four consecutive losses. In any case, they want at all costs to stay in League. I expect, Fenix will try to provide a strong resistance. Brighton have had a good run at home in recent matches, and this is one factor they will want to carry to this game. They face a Sheffield side that has not done well lately, could be low on confidence and has really struggled away from home. Sheffield have three straight losses, have just two wins in eight away matches and have not score in four of the last five FA Cup away matches. Basing on Brighton’s form at home, and against Sheffield, we are backing the home side for a win here. Al-Ain vs Al-Nassr: How to Watch Live, TV Channels - Bolavip 15 hours ago — Al-Ain will face off against Al-Nassr in what will be the first leg of the 2023/2024 AFC Champions League quarterfinals. This preview offers ... But you look to the goals and they are not a consequence of any superiority. The first goal is a short corner with a big mistake. We know how to defend short corners, we train how to deal with short corners. The players involved were not focused. Mourinho admitted VAR was correct to award Chelsea their penalty despite referee Anthony Taylor not giving it but said Son's red card, also awarded via VAR, was harsh. Prolific in attackAnyone who has followed Rodgers' career will not be surprised by Leicester's attacking improvement since his arrival. This is the manager whose forward-thinking blueprint inspired Liverpool to 101 goals in the 2013-14 Premier League season. They have more emphasis on retaining possession than under predecessor Claude Puel and are still adept at the quick switches of play to a rapid forward line that served Ranieri so well for a season, but also now have the extra intelligence and guile of James Maddison and Youri Tielemans. Wolves are fifth in the Premier League after winning their past three games while Braga are ninth in the Portuguese top flight having lost once in their last 12. Rangers are on the cusp of reaching the knockout stages of the Europa League for the first time as they face Feyenoord in Rotterdam. A win for Steven Gerrard's side, coupled with either a win or draw for Young Boys against Porto, will send them into the last 32. When I want to do finishing after training, I tell him and he comes and helps me. He is really fantastic for us. All the players know that - everyone knows that in the club. He is a fantastic guy and fantastic manager. Bit by bit he gained the trust of the players until Guardiola eventually told him - before a league match against Arsenal - "I only ever hear you in training. You give the team talk today. Paris St-Germain forward Kylian Mbappe suffered a "serious right ankle sprain" in his side's French Cup final victory over Saint-Etienne on Friday. Mbappe, 21, left the pitch in tears after being fouled by Saint-Etienne defender Loic Perrin in the first half. PSG say the injury will be re-evaluated in 72 hours by a doctor. They face Lyon in the French League Cup final on 31 July and then Italian side Atalanta in the Champions League quarter-finals on 12 August. Posted at 88' Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Foul by Phil Bardsley (Burnley). Posted at 87' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Joseph Gomez. Posted at 87' Jóhann Gudmundsson (Burnley) hits the bar with a right footed shot from the centre of the box following a corner. Posted at 87' Attempt blocked. James Tarkowski (Burnley) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is blocked.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page