top of page

Muscle Bound Group

Public·15 members

Today: Sreenidi Deccan vs Real Kashmir live 04.03.2024

Real Kashmir page on Flashscore.com offers livescore, results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, …).

A much changed line-up managed to see off El Palmar 1-2 in the Copa Del Rey on Wednesday evening, meaning the club are now on a run of six consecutive wins in all competitions heading into this Sunday's game. Varnsdorf currently stand at 14th place at the table and must go for a victory here in front of their fans as they sit only one place above the relegation zone. They have scored twice in their last game against 4th Jihlava and should score more than once in this game too. Real Kashmir vs Sreenidi Deccan live score,prediction() Real Kashmir vs Sreenidi Deccan live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/03/11 at 06:00:00 UTC time in Indian League Division 1. Sreenidi Deccan FC vs Real Kashmir Live Score and Sreenidi Deccan FC are playing Real Kashmir at the I League of India on March 4. The match will kick off 11:00 UTC. ScoreBat is covering Sreenidi Deccan FC ... Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. This is a my second bet for today and I will be very happy if my bet win. This is a game for Spain Copa del Ray between Granada and Athletic Bilbao. First game from this semi finals finish with win for Bilbao with just one goal. I am sure they will be very motivated to defend this goal and get ticket for final with Real Sociedad. Granada play very nice this season in the Primera Division but now I will think they not have power to take a win. For me this game is draw. Barkley, 25, has not played since Oct. He showed a lack of professionalism as far as I'm concerned," Lampard told reporters ahead of Chelsea's Champions League trip to Valencia later on Wednesday. It's not something I want to come down hard on because I understand all my players are humans and have lives. Sheffield Wednesday vs Cardiff predictions in our match preview this Championship clash. These two clash on Sunday with playoff hopes on the line. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Much like Hearts at home, Livingston have struggled on their travels. They've won just one out of eight away from the comforts of home, losing five of the other seven. At times, they've competed offensively, scoring in seven out of eight, but their inability to keep teams out has proved costly. The final game of the weekend sees Seattle Seahawks hosting the Minnesota Vikings. The Seahawks are second in the NFC West just one win behind the 49ers, while the Vikings are second in the NFC East. Seattle are 9-2 for the season and overall fifth in the NFC, just one place above their opponents. The Seahawks have won their last four matches and seven of the last eight. Salvia is a very dangerous opponent, especially for games in Mozyr. Slavia won 3-2 in the last round in Vitebsk, although before that they lost to Bate in the Cup 0-2, 1-3 Minsk, 1-2 Isloch. Slavia has a lot of matches, perhaps there is not enough depth of composition. Torpedo is a strong team, defeated Minsk 5-2, with Rukh and Bate parted world 0-0. In general, Torpedo is in good shape, Puntus put a competent game to the team, albeit from the notes of 20 years ago, but they work. I note that Torpedo won full-time games in Mozyr, and for Slavia the team is an uncomfortable opponent. I think that guests may well take away three points tomorrow this game is going to be very interesting cause these two teams are so inconsistent, they have 2 wins on last 6 games and it is hard to tell which team is favorite for the win, but I think forest green is closer to victory, they are playing better on the road this season then at home and good thing before this game for them is that Mansfield is also playing better on the road then at home so I think double chance on visitors is top bet for this one but I decided to go with dnb and I recommend it to anyone Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford have now assisted one another a combined seven times in this season's Premier League, the most of any pairing in a single season for Man Utd in the competition. Timothy Fosu-Mensah made his first league appearance for United since May 2017, three years and 56 days ago; only Paul Pogba (4y 154d in Aug 2016) and Will Keane (4y 44d in Feb 2016) have had a longer gap between appearances for the club in the Premier League. Sreenidi Deccan FC - - Real Kashmir in live - 4 March 2024 Sreenidi Deccan FC scores 2.44 goals when playing at home and Real Kashmir scores 1.38 goals when playing away (on average). Average number of ... The top league of Iceland begins. In the first round, Akranes will play against Akureyri at home. It is only the first round, so it is not possible to say what form some of the teams are in, but Akranes was very good against Akureyri at home in the last game. also they have beaten Akureyri in the last three matches at home so if there is a winner in this match, the host will be closer to victory. But in the first game it won't be easy. I think that the two teams can play and score, we can expect goals in this match. I think both teams will play a draw here. Akranes won against Olafsvik in the Iceland Cup. Mourinho won as many points in this game as Mauricio Pochettino mustered in his final 12 away Premier League games with Tottenham (W0 D3 L9). West Ham have picked up just two points from their last 21 available in the Premier League (W0 D2 L5). Tottenham have won three consecutive away league games against West Ham for the first time in their history. All four of Michail Antonio's Premier League goals for West Ham against Spurs have come at different venues - Upton Park, White Hart Lane, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and London Stadium. Ronaldinho returns Ronaldinho’s career at Paraguay outfit Prison FC is over after he paid a £1. The Brazilian bows out with an impressive record from his one reported game, scoring five and setting up six in the prison 'final'. Ronaldinho and his brother were locked up after allegedly attempting to enter the country with fake passports but will now be placed under house arrest in a hotel in capital Asuncion while an investigation continues. The fact that they are unable to get the win on the road is perhaps unsurprising as they have failed to find the back of the net on a regular basis on their travels, with just six goals scored away from home at an average of just 0.86 goals per game. Then Ryan Hedges collected the ball on the edge of the box but spun his shot wide. Ferguson too had an opportunity but elected to pass rather than shoot. Funso Ojo's long-range shot was a simple enough save. But Aberdeen ran out of ideas and it is now just five points taken from their last 15, and nine from their last 24. Man of the match - Ryan FlynnBBC Scotland's Martin Dowden at the Simple Digital ArenaAberdeen debutant Kennedy was the subject of much attention pre-match with McInnes hoping he might spark something positive in the final third. After weeks of despair and division there is - whisper it - a growing sense of optimism about the return of Scottish football. Clubs held divisional meetings this week to discuss the latest issues, from reconstruction to testing and live streaming. One club official told BBC Scotland "there is a possibility there could be a way forward", while another added: "There is definitely a new found sense of optimism, a sense of progress and a willingness to find a solution that suits everyone. Full TimePosted at 90'+7' Second Half ends, Watford 2, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1. Posted at 90'+7' Attempt missed. Rúben Neves (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from outside the box is too high. BookingPosted at 90'+6' Ben Foster (Watford) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+4' Adama Traoré (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the right wing. The Serie A statement said that fans "sang a chorus of racial discrimination against a player of the opposing team in the 21st and 29th minutes of the first half" as well as other insults. Mario Balotelli (Brescia) Getty Images It said the referee interrupted the match after half an hour and an announcement was made asking for the chanting to stop. The side have failed to score in three of their last six matches and look to be struggling across the pitch with 11 goals conceded in that time. Pressure is mounting on head coach, Markus Babbel, and another loss here could spell the end of his tenure at the club. Man of the match - Fabinho (Liverpool) Fabinho broke up the play throughout, maintained control of the midfield and he was rewarded for his efforts with a stunning goal and an assist'It is a surreal experience' - analysisBBC football correspondent John Murray at AnfieldLiverpool were in the mood and that's what Jurgen Klopp wanted to see. A match behind closed doors at Anfield is just a surreal experience. I lost weight and then later on I lost my hair, my eyebrows. I started painting my eyebrows - my daughters were helping me to do that. When you meet people you don't want them to look at you and say 'poor you'. I just wanted to be treated like a normal person. I wasn't fighting a battle with cancer because cancer, in my opinion, is too strong an enemy. I felt I was on a journey with an unwanted travel companion. Sreenidi Deccan vs Real Kashmir Stats, Predictions & H2H In the upcoming match between Sreenidi Deccan and Real Kashmir, the teams stand on different sides of the performance spectrum. Sreenidi Deccan boasts an ... Having scored another ridiculous goal to add to his collection - driving between two Atleti players like a nail through plasterboard and burying a firm effort - the best player in the world was evidently irked at the standard of the players playing behind him. It is a shame, we played a great game, after so long we felt good again, we were in control, dominated and attacked all the time," Messi said. It was Payet's eighth league goal of the season. The Provence side, who were once again helped by a sterling performance from keeper Steve Mandanda, have not yet conceded a single goal in Ligue 1 in 2020. PSG will be without Neymar when they take on Lyon on Sunday after coach Thomas Tuchel said it was 'too early' for the Brazil forward to get back to action after picking up a rib injury last weekend. They had Erwin Stein up front, a physical striker with pace and a deadly finisher who'd scored 24 goals in 30 games in the German Oberliga and another seven in five in the cup. Stein's understanding with Richard Kress, the outside right, was uncanny. Kress was lightning quick himself. The outside left was Erich Meier, who had scored twice at Ibrox. In the middle of the park they had Dieter Lindner and Alfred Pfaff. It was? Ah right. Anyway, the draw was made on Tuesday night and it was juicy enough. So here if the full draw. Highlights are England against Belgium and Portugal facing off against world champions France. The team that no one is talking about is Ukraine, who find themselves in Group 4 with Germany, Spain and Switzerland. All of a sudden we've got a new manager, one of the best managers there's been in the game, so automatically you have to turn your head towards that and focus on the game. Harry Kane scored in Mourinho's first game in chargeReuters "We all want to win. We wanted to win when Mauricio was here; we want to win the same now the gaffer's here. Everton did know how to find the net even before Ancelotti’s arrival – they have scored in each of their last six Premier League away days. However, they haven’t kept a clean sheet on the road since a goalless draw with Crystal Palace on the opening day of the season, so their chances of keeping Manchester City at bay are slim to say the least. With both teams showing a clear weakness at the back, we think a Both Teams to Score bet is the best option here. A dull draw was enough to send City through to the last -16 as group winners. Shakhtar, who played well, will join them if they take do not take more than one point fewer from Atalanta than Dinamo Zagreb do from City. See alsoMatchcast: Manchester City v Shakhtar Donetsk City were sluggish throughout the game and it was Shakhtar who had the best clearers chances of the first half, but Tete and Alan Patrick both missed when they ought to have scored. Wycombe have scored two goals in each of their last three matches and Doncaster have conceded two or more goals in three of their last six matches, but have only failed to score in one of those games, which is why we believe a 2-1 final scoreline in favour of the hosts makes the most sense this weekend. There are so many great coaches, but for me he is the best. City head into the tie knowing this could be their last chance in the near future to win the Champions League after they were hit with a two-year ban from European competition for breaking UEFA's rules on financial fair play. Guardiola reiterated that City will appeal against the ban and reaffirmed his trust in City's directors, also dismissing the suggestion that the sanction would make his side more motivated to win the competition.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page